Sunday, September 28, 2008

D'oh! What a Goof!

So, I came back from Innovate with a renewed purpose, a renewed vision and an excitement for where God wants to take my ministry. One of those things I needed to work on included the church website. So, I spent the better part of last week working on that. I know I need a team of folks around me to get the "doing" done, and I'm working on that. But I also knew I needed to get something done in the interim for a site. So, I had it all looking so good! (Well, for an interim thing!) And boy, was I excited. So, I tried to follow directions that I really didn't understand -- and instead of making it "live" I DELETED the thing! So, there I sat last night, head in my hands, in total despair. Thank GOD for a really great support staff on this new host! They answered my e-mail at 9:00 p.m. -- letting me know that it's not all lost. They're very patient and don't treat me like an idiot! I will HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! So, now, I will S-L-O-W-L-Y work through getting the pages in place, and then contact support to be absolutely certain how to switch things over!

No comments: