Saturday, October 4, 2008

Getting Help

The longer I live (or the older I get) the more I realize that I simply MUST ask for help, whether it's getting a teenager to show me how to text using my cell phone or getting a webhost support person to walk me through each step of getting a website up and going. There's no shame in asking. I'm slowly learning that hard truth. I've been one who thinks she has to KNOW, even though untrained. Now, I'm learning that is all part of God's plan. He gifts us with talent and knowledge right when we need it and He intends that we will cooperate with each other for His glory. Sounds easy. Harder in the reality of the "doing". I'm learning, though, and I will learn more. There are people at COTC who know a whole lot more than me about publishing, about creating a DYNAMITE website, who have creativity oozing from them. Me? I bully software into doing what I want it to! Thank God for placing those people in our church!

No comments: